August? Already? How did that happen?

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Carol - *opens door to find Blog standing there with his hair in curlers, wearing a flowery pinny and holding a rolling pin which he's waving about in a vaguely threatening manner*
Blog - 'And where do you think YOU'VE been!? Eh. Out all hours, with god knows who, doing god know what! Eh! EH!' *laughs* 'I've been waiting AGES to do that!'
Carol - *laughs* 'You look hilarious! Where on earth did you find that pinny?'
Blog - 'I have my sources' *taps nose knowingly*
Carol - 'Let me guess. If you told me you'd have to kill me'
Blog - 'Exactly!' *laughs* 'How the devil are you?'
Carol - 'I'm good! Been stupidly busy but it's been a good busy'
Blog - 'So what's been keeping you away from my most excellent company?'
Carol - 'Well, I finished the first quarter of the graphic novel'
Blog - 'WOO HOO!!'
Carol - 'I know!' *beams* 'And I have had another exhibition, dropped prints off at Swindon Museum and Art Gallery, had a fabulous break up in Scotland with my friend Kristin from Kristin Rawcliffe Artist...
Blog - 'You went on holiday without me?' *shocked face*
Carol - *looks at Blog* 'You know you can't be trusted out in public...just look what happened last time!'
Blog - 'You know I was only borrowing that cow...I was going to take it back. And it wasn't my fault I ended up stranded in the middle of no-where with no shoes or socks...'
Carol - 'Yeah, yeah, yeah!'
Blog - *pouts*
Carol - 'Anyway, I had a lovely time with Kristin in Scotland. We met up with Alison from Pzaz, Ginny from Ginny B, Kaz from The Magic Peacock and Katie from Katie Cooper Art. It was a giddy social whirl'
Blog - *tries to push lips out to an even bigger pout*
Carol - 'You are starting to look constipated!'
Blog - *laughs*
Carol - 'Then my Mum came to stay for a week and we did an abstract painting course together, then lovely husband and I went to WOMAD and then yesterday it was my birthday'
Blog - 'Blimey. You have been busy!'
Carol - 'So do you forgive me for making you wait so long to confront me in that ridiculous outfit?'
Blog - 'Yeah. But only cause it was your birthday yesterday and I'm being nice! Consider it your birthday present'
Carol - *laughs* 'Ok. I will' *pauses* 'Are you not going to go and get changed?'
Blog - 'Naaa. This look is starting to grow on me'
Carol - *Looks at Blog*
Blog - 'What?'
Carol - *shakes head despairingly*

Abstract 1 - 'Exploring The Spaces'

Abstract 2 - 'Cloud Burst'

Abstract 3 - 'Awww, Petal'

Abstract 4 - Not finished yet! (Ran out of time!)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Behave blog! Love your abstract paintings Carol and we'll done on your exhibition and graphic novel progress! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he NEVER behaves Kristin! He's a total liability! lol

      So glad you like the abstracts...had so much fun doing them! :-D C x

      Delete

Carol is quite happy talking to herself but I think it does her good to have an ACTUAL conversation once and a while! So if you would like to leave a comment that would be incredibly nice of you...think of it as a public service ;-)

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)