New Product Launch - My Family Home

Thursday, 4 August 2016

Blog - 'DRUM ROLL PLEASE' *bangs on a big drum*
Carol - 'THAT'S NOT REALLY....'
Blog - *stops drumming* 'What?'
Carol - 'I was just saying that that's not quite how it's supposed to sound'
Blog - 'I have a drum and I'm drumming. What more do you want?' *rolls eyes* 'DRUM ROLL PLEASE' *bangs on the drum again* 'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I GIVE YOU...' *bangs on the drum a bit more*
Carol - 'GET ON WITH IT'
Blog - 'YOUR VERY OWN FAMILY HOME FEATURING PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR FAMILY' *stops drumming*
Carol - 'You think I should explain that a bit more?'
Blog - 'Yeah. That's probably a good idea. Want me to hit the drum again?' *looks hopeful*
Carol - 'Erm, no. You're ok'
Blog - 'Awww' *pouts*
Carol - 'So you can now order your very own family home featuring treasured photo's of your family. I have already created a few so rather than waffle on...'
Blog - 'That's not like you'
Carol - *ignores Blog* 'so rather than waffle on I shall show you. Here are some examples along with what the recipients said about them.'

The Pratt Family:

'What I love most about the family home is that it captures the essence of our family in a much more personal way than an ordinary family tree would. And coupled with Carols excellent art style its just a perfect addition to our home' - Anna Pratt


The Beattie Family:

'It was a beautiful trip down memory lane choosing some photos of us all for Carol to make into our Family Home. And such an emotional moment seeing us all together in our house in the final piece.' - Kaz Beattie


The Worswick Family:

'Arrived today and it is just perfect. A fun picture of my quirky little family. I just sent my photos and left Carol to make the magic happen' - Gayle Worswick 


ORDERING INFO:
PRICE: £30 each (around $40) 
SIZE: A4 (8.27 × 11.69 inches) 
(Larger ones can be ordered please contact me for details)

I also offer a complete personalised package where I create a line drawing of your actual home based on photographs that you send me. It would be an additional £20.


If you would like to place an order please click on the 'Contact' tab above. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love mine obviously but I also love seeing others. So personal and unique. Love the idea of offering an additional option of having a sketch of your actual house. I love that youngster's leg over the windowsill - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I am chuffed to bits that you are so happy with yours. I really enjoyed putting it together for you! They are really good fun to do (the lad was sitting on a log in the photo and I had a 'ah Ha!' moment and thought it would be fun to make it look like he was climbing out the window :-D). C x

      Delete
  2. Silver purple red orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty abstract Ray! lol. C x

      Delete

Carol is quite happy talking to herself but I think it does her good to have an ACTUAL conversation once and a while! So if you would like to leave a comment that would be incredibly nice of you...think of it as a public service ;-)

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)